Opto-isolated Microstepping Bipolar Stepper Motor Driver
The RoutOut CNC stepper motor drive has many uses including for CNC retrofitting / robot control or driving you own CNC machine. It is simple to wire and operates with no external current setting resistors needed.
The RoutOut CNC stepper motor driver is a single axis, pulse width modulated (PWM), Micro-stepping Bipolar driver with Full / Half / Quarter / Eighth stepping capabilities.
It is directly compatible with all of the major CNC software including but not limited to RoutOut CNC ,Turbo CNC, Mach 2, Mach1, KCam, Ability systems – LPT Indexer, etc., the list goes on.
● 2.5 A 30V Output Drive Capabilities.
● 3V to 5V logic inputs.
● Opto-Isolated step and direction inputs.
● Synchronous Rectification for low power / heat dissipation
● Internal UVLO and Thermal shutdown circuitry.
● Small PCB foot print only 66mm x 77mm
● Internal 5V logic driver onboard (no need for 5v Supply)
● Enable – Turns the motor off when not being driven.
For a complete PDF Spec sheet Click on the link below. You will need Adobe Reader to read it.
If you require any further information then please do not hesitate to contact me on Tel: 07738 271770