6 Amp built CNC Controller.
The Tiggy CNC 2 / 3 / 4 Axis stepper motor drive box has many uses including for CNC retrofitting / robot control or driving you own CNC machine. It is very simple to wire simple connect up the motor connections and power supply, plug into your PC via the Printer Port and run your chosen CAD / Cam software. The Tiggy CNC 3 / 4 Axis Plug and play driver is compatible with all of the popular CNC Printer port driven software, including but not limited to Tiggy CNC, Mach2 / 3, Turbo CNC, KCam etc the list go on …
The Tiggy CNC 2 / 3 / 4 CNC 3 Axis stepper motor driver Box will drive 2 / 3 / 4 X 6 Amp stepper motors and can be set to Full / Half / Quarter / Eighth stepping (Default configuration when shipped Eighth step – 1600 steps per revolution)
All built controllers are supplied with Tiggy CNC software. For more information on the software. Please visit the software page from our products page. All controllers are also compatible with the ever increasing in popularity Mach 3 software.
● 6 A Output Drive Capabilities.
● 12 – 13.8 Volts Power Supply.
● Small Case Size foot print only 120mm x 75mm X 55mm
● Internal 5V logic driver onboard (no need for 5v Supply)
● Connection for Home Switches.
● The Resolution can be change from the default setting via the internal jumpers ( please see the below table )
● Simply plug and Play Very little wiring just connect motors and power supply
● Supplied with Tiggy CNC software.
● Supplied with all motor, Power Supply & Home switch connectors.
● Connection for Limit and E – Stop.
● Built in Power Supply.
Price 3 Axis £650.00 Including P&P to the UK Only
To download the full spec sheet on the controller please click on the link :